Thursday, May 9, 2013

brain freeze


This is my brain. 
Apparently I lied. I am in the midst of sorting out an unbelievable backup hard drive mess after all.
Most of you don't know what the heck I'm talking about and I'm glad for that. I wouldn't want you up in the middle of the night trying to figure out what I've done wrong. Actually I just lied again, because I WOULD like the company while I toss and turn going over and over the mystery of getting out of my dilemma. 
So what's the good news? There is some of course. 
I am too old to get hysterical so that makes me happy.
I am learning so much about all of this techno stuff and I like that part.
Tully doesn't know what to do for me so she keeps bringing me toys to play with and that's a good thing, she is at my feet as we discuss....
So here's the thing.... My brain is green and twirly and all around me is aqua blue.....
More on this when I recover because I WILL!!!!


2 comments:

  1. You hang in there Phylly! This, too, shall pass. Your art is everywhere, not just in your photographs. It was in Central Park the other Sunday with all of the blooms, the dogs, trees, grass and rocks. Because of you, these experiences are all the more special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly we are all an inspiration to each other..

    ReplyDelete