Wednesday, December 11, 2013

A word from Tully


I was born in Texas and raised as a young puppy in Florida. I know my warm way around pretty much. I have climbed mountains, you remember that right? I have solved the mysteries of the 4th of July, I have followed the grandchildren to keep them in line. I have had my fair share of good sniffs. But THIS? What is THIS? Are you kidding me? Do you think this is fun? I don't think this is fun. I haven't pooped in two days and my face has frozen so I can't eat. Someone come save me, I can't take it much longer.. 
If you come I will donate my blue puff coat that mom makes me wear when we walk. woof

1 comment:

  1. Angelaperez72@aol.comDecember 11, 2013 at 8:04 PM

    LOL! Aww, cute little Tully! We miss you here in Florida! :-)

    ReplyDelete