Monday, February 17, 2014

my journey


I want to go outside and climb up on a branch and sing to my world.
 My head is spinning with ideas and my creative juices are flowing. I just finished a two day Masters of Nature Photography Conference and I'm charged! Art Wolf, Frans Lanting, and Tom Mangelsen were the instructors and they were amazing! There are many excellent photographers out there but they are rarely good teachers. This combination of sheer talent and the ability to keep our attention for two full days was a gift I will not forget.


I made this image a year ago. I didn't quite capture what I wanted. It's a bit out of focus, very busy background, but there is something here that I have always loved. Now I know what it is.
 It tells my story. Beginning flight, on my way, with warm beautiful colors leading my course. 
It's hopeful...

No comments:

Post a Comment