Friday, August 19, 2016

the woods


I'm heading for the mountains soon. I'm once again going without my computer and there will be no blog posts for the next two weeks. I'll continue to post on Instagram, the i phone fits so well in my backpack. (I may try to get another post out before I leave, I'll miss not connecting with all of you.) This is a good time to thank you for your emails to me in response to the posts. I know it's impossible to do it through the blog. I'm going to work on that! But if you want to respond you know you can just email me at weekeswork@mac.com. I will always get back to you. 
This Adirondack guide boat has saved a seat for me. I can feel the warmth of the sun on the wooden seat and the smoothness of the paddle. I'm so happy to get back to where I'm meant to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment