Sunday, February 3, 2019

pre dawn



I woke up on the late side for going to shoot at the beach. Ran around to gather equipment while waiting for the coffee to brew. Can't find my 24-105 lens that I love to use for the morning shoot. Nuts will have to use another. Defensive driving so as not to run over all of the bunnies darting across the road, I may have nicked one. Sending positive vibes into the universe in hopes he's alright. Forgot my tripod, turn around and head back home for it. On my way again when the car in front of me clearly runs over a bunny in the road. Horror mixes with hope for him.
 Maybe I should have stayed in bed. 


I found my 24-105 lens on the front hall table when I got home. 
Also noticed that I have two different colored socks on.
Tomorrow I plan on getting up earlier and organizing my camera bag the night before.
So many rainy mornings has thrown me off my stride...

No comments:

Post a Comment