Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wait for Tomorrow


I can't help myself. I try to put another image on the blog, perhaps one of my 1,200 photos that I took in the Everglades, or the hundreds of flower photos that I took recently at Planting Fields' greenhouses, or my beautiful Scotland images, or for heavens sake my Adirondack Mt photos. But no, I am consumed with the owls and unfortunately you will have to suffer through this with me. I have a feeling it is going to end soon.


Tomorrow has been left alone on this branch to get used to the idea. His wings are enourmous and so is his hesitation to fly. He looks around, flaps a bit, scratches, opens his beak with hopeful yearnings for food and mom. This morning we watched him alone on his branch, mom and dad no where to be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment