Tuesday, May 19, 2020

April


April is a bit skittish.
When she feels threatened in anyway she takes off.
It could be someone walking on the beach, or the garbage truck, or me.


She just gets up and leaves the nest.


So today she does not like the fact I'm in the garden with my camera.
In fact she is giving me the LOOK!


Sunny skies overhead so I allowed myself 2 minutes to photograph her flying.


She flies over the nest but won't land.
This behavior happens when she is stressed and sometimes when she just needs a break.
I've watched her fly off and go to the nearby tree and pee and then return. I think that only happens when Artie is a bit late in showing up.


My 2 minutes were up so I left the garden and she immediately went back to the nest.


I don't think she likes me....
By the way Artie never leaves the nest when I'm around.
Go figure...

No comments:

Post a Comment