Friday, May 22, 2020

Name change?


And there she goes again...
Nellie may have been a better choice for her name.
April is so pretty but Nellie tells her story.
As in Nervous Nellie.
I may change it ...
She continues to fly off the nest at the least disturbance. It's not even because of me, 
In fact most of the time I have no idea why she bolts and I'm not sure Artie knows either!


He often looks over to the nest from the neighboring tree and keeps an eagle eye on her. 
Wait... did I say eagle eye, I mean osprey eye on her.


He will take charge if he needs to.


She always comes back in a short amount of time, much to my relief.


And settles deeply on her eggs.
I wonder if she'll continue this once they hatch.
I hope not as she is turning ME into a Nervous Nellie.

No comments:

Post a Comment