Tuesday, October 11, 2011

getting ready to get ready

I have lots of great ideas, mostly they live in my head and never see the light of day. I have wanted to start a blog forever. I've talked about it, read a little bit about it, and have even followed a few of my favorite blogs. But have I started mine? Not yet, no wait a minute, yes yet.... I have begun, I am getting ready, I am beginning. It won't be pretty but it will be a START!! So join me while I slog along in blog land...
Dont fuss about my sentence structure please.
Don't bother viewing my profile because I haven't done it yet......
Oh by the way, I am a photographer and that is what this blog will be about.

3 comments:

  1. It seems that the lightening bolt has sparked something big. Keep those ideas charged and glowing. Moi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo!! Can't wait to read on...

    Love that shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you really are yourself
    maybe we should do a golf course blog

    ReplyDelete