Thursday, October 13, 2011

Lordy do



Can't believe it, apparently I have become connected to myself! If you click on my PORTFOLIO you see my images, if you click on my BLOG you see my ramblings, if you click on my ABOUT you see.... well you get the idea. This may be simple for many of you but for me, not so much. I am up and running and hope that you will get connected to me as well.
My intention for this blog is to share my enthusiasm for photography with those of you who love it too. This image was taken very early in the morning and it has the right feeling for my beginning..
Oh by the way that "Lordy do" thing at the top, my mother used to say that and now I have become my mother.

2 comments:

  1. This is so exciting that you are blogging and sharing your stories about the many amazing photographs you create! I will be an enthusiastic follower! Congrats Phylly!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure you mom wasn't saying Lordy Loo?

    ReplyDelete