Monday, March 11, 2013

Blowing Rock
















A few things happens to me yesterday. I learned that sometimes I have to push myself to experience opportunities. I was tired and it was very late in the day and I just wanted to sit. But I gathered myself up and went to the beach again, second time that day, to witness high tide and huge waves. I went to Blowing Rock Preserve and was blown away so to speak. When the waves crashed they spilled on to this beach and soaked the few hardy people who witnessed the sun go down. Can you see that tiny little person in the right of the image. It helps give you perspective of how small we are in front of nature and all it has to offer us. 
I am thankful to have been there. 



1 comment:

  1. The power of the ocean is so vivid in your photograph. I could see the tiny figure on the right. A powerful metaphor.

    ReplyDelete