Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I have something to say



Mom has heard that some of you followers have been very nicely responding to this blog by clicking on reply from the email alert that you receive when she has a new post. She does NOT receive any of them! nada zippo none. She has asked me to tell you that she is sorry that you may think her rude for not responding to you, but those comments have gone poof, I mean woof,
 hang on I need to go smell some stuff.
OK Tully I can take it from here. This is how I recommend you view the blog. When you receive the email click on the title of the post or on phyllisweekesphotography and it will take you to the internet site of the blog. That takes you away from the email and sends you to the actual blog which is the best place to view it. When you are there you can comment if you want under the day's post. You can also see old posts that you may have missed or want to see again. Many of you have sent me an email responding to the blog and that is also a nice way to hear from you. 
My email is weekeswork@mac.com

No comments:

Post a Comment