Thursday, November 30, 2017

checking in




I am a country dog.
Mom puts me in the sink after we walk along the beach. Then she dries me with her hair dryer then I get a cookie. I wonder what it would be like to go the fancy groomer like other dogs do. Hmmm


She doesn't like me to be off leash very much this time of year. She says I might get lost in the leaves because the world is now the same color as me.


I'm beginning to prefer being inside anyway, it's getting cold out there. Plus there are a lot of leaves falling everywhere and some of them stick to my private parts! I also dragged one around in my beard from the house all the way to the mail box.  I didn't mind, it smelled pretty good.
Well nice chatting with you, I was just checking in, didn't want you to forget about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment